Since having family photos taken this summer, I’ve been dreaming of the perfect Christmas cards. Now, it’s finally time to choose cards – Yay!
With the most amazing family photos ever, I want an gorgeous, high quality Christmas card. So, when Minted approached me for a holiday card collaboration, I nearly squealed!
Especially when I learned that Minted is giving away three $100 Minted gift cards to Big Family Blessings readers!
Be sure to look for the giveaway details at the end of this post.
Things I love about Minted:
- Gorgeous cards that truly stand out from the crowd- luxurious paper, beautiful designs, and many personalization options.
- Free address assistant, which makes addressing holiday cards easy! Simply choose & personalize your card, upload addresses, chose an envelope, and addressed envelopes will arrive with your order!
- Find it fast option. Upload your photo first, then watch as it appears on hundreds of different card designs. This saves so much time, since you immediately see how your favorite photo will look on many cards at once.
- Buy now, personalize later. Take advantage of a current promotional offer, then come back later (even after the promotion expires) to choose and personalize your cards.
With so many gorgeous options in the new Minted 2016 holiday card line up, my biggest problem is choosing a favorite card. I thought I’d share some of my favorites today, and get your opinion on which card I should choose.
Will you help me? I’ve narrowed my list down to 10 options.
Minted Christmas Cards
Option 1: Holiday Frame. Gorgeous, simple, and gold foiled. Need I say more?
Starting today (November 8th) until November 15th, all foil items are 20% off too!
Option 2: All is Calm-ish and Bright. I’m all about being real, and calm-ish is as close as we get to serene holiday anything!
Option 3: Soft Encircling Joy. Choosing just one photo for the front of a Christmas card is hard! Not only do I love the look of this card but I can also share many photos on the front.
Option 4: Let Joy Overflow. I love the simple message on this card, and the fun shape too!
Option 5: Tidings of Great Joy. Traditional wording is my favorite on Christmas cards, and this silver foil really stands out.
Option 6: Happy Holidays Booklet. Remember our gorgeous family photo session this summer? This booklet style card will share many of those photos with distant loved ones!
Option 7: So Many Blessings. I have a special love for the word Blessings, so this card speaks to me.
Option 8: Sparkling Be Merry Ornament. Instead of a traditional card, an ornament style card would be fun!
Option 9: Faith Love Hope. The wording is just perfect for my family this year, and I love its simplicity.
Option 10: It Really Is a Wonderful Life. After the past several years, this is another card that speaks to me. Beauty from ashes. From depths of darkness to a wonderful life!
I could barely limit my list to 10 possible cards. Which should I choose?
Which Minted Christmas card will you choose this year?
Minted has two great sales going on right now.
- Receive 15% off orders of 150+ or 10% off order of 100+.
- All foil items are 20% off from November 8th to November 15th.