Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat to serve your kids before they head off to school or a simple dessert to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner, these pumpkin pie crescent rolls are perfect.
You can never have too much pumpkin during the fall, right? Adding pumpkin to classic recipes is a great way to give any dish more fall flavor and these fun and festive crescent rolls are no different!
These pumpkin pie crescent rolls only require five ingredients to make them. And they’re ready in just 20 minutes!
Featuring all the flavors of classic pumpkin pie without all the hard work, these delicious pumpkin crescent rolls are sure to be you go-to fall recipe.
(you’ll find a printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.)
How to make Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
First gather your ingredients. You’ll need just 5 ingredients for this delicious pumpkin snack!
- crescent rolls
- pumpkin pie mix
- pumpkin pie spice
Preheat your oven and unroll each crescent roll.
Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix on each triangle.
Now, roll each crescent up.
Place the crescent rolls on a baking sheet and into the oven to bake.
Just before serving the crescents, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
Brush melted butter on top of each crescent.
Finally, sprinkle the pumpkin pie sugar on top.
That’s it! So easy! Serve these Pumpkin Crescents for all your fall gatherings!
- 1 package crescent rolls
- ½ cup pumpkin pie mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll each crescent roll triangle. Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix over the top of each triangle and carefully roll it up.
- Place the crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions, usually 9 to 13 minutes.
- When the crescent rolls are golden brown, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Before serving, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Brush butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top to coat.