Serving traditional recipes for Thanksgiving is great, but sometimes you just want to change things up a little! These quick and easy (AND delicious) Cranberry Cheese Cake Crescent Rolls will be loved by all your Thanksgiving guests!
If you’re searching for a unique addition to your holiday dinner that still uses traditional flavors, you’re going to love this recipe!
These cranberry cheesecake crescent rolls are made using cranberry sauce combined with a creamy cheesecake filling, making them the perfect sweet treat to add to your menu.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
And since they’re made with just six ingredients, you can whip them up in no time and have them ready when your guests arrive.
(you’ll find a printable recipe card at the end of this post)
How to make Cranberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Cranberry sauce
- Crescent Rolls
Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stir the cream cheese and powdered sugar together util smooth and well combined (you can use a mixer if you’d like).
*to get perfectly a perfectly creamy texture make sure your cream cheese is fully room temperature before beginning.
Now, fold in the cranberry sauce. You can use home made or canned cranberry sauce.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles.
Spread a thin layer of the cranberry mixture over the tops of each triangle piece of dough.
Roll up the dough into the shape of a crescent and place each one on the baking sheet.
Brush the tops of the crescent rolls with melted butter.
Then sprinkle them with sugar.
Bake the cranberry cheesecake crescent rolls until they are golden brown.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 1 8-count package crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the cranberry sauce.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Spread a thin layer of the cranberry mixture over the top of each triangle.
- Roll up the dough and place each crescent roll on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the crescent rolls with butter and top with sugar.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.