Whipped lemonade is the new trend sweeping the internet. And while there are a variety of ways to make this fun drink, using lemonade mix is by far the easiest.
With this simple whipped pink lemonade recipe, you can create a refreshing summer drink that both you and your kids will love.
And the best part about this fun mocktail is that you only need two ingredients to make it!
So, grab your favorite drink powder and start whipping up this creamy drink for your family to enjoy today.
How to Make Whipped Pink Lemonade
(you’ll find a printable recipe card at the end of this post)
First gather your ingredients. All you need is pink lemonade mix (such as Country Time) and heavy whipping cream- along with some ice and water. That’s it!
Pour the whipping cream and pink lemonade mix into a bowl.
First whip the pink lemonade and whipping cream on high until the whipped cream thickens.
Next add pink lemonade mix to a glass with water and mix.
Add ice so that the glass is about 2/3 full.
Now top the glass with the pink lemonade whipped cream.
You can stir the whipped cream into the drink a bit just before serving.
If you love this whipped pink lemonade, you’ll definitely love this fun and easy Whipped Kool Aid too!
- ¼ cup pink lemonade mix (I used Country Time)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons pink lemonade mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- Whip together the pink lemonade and heavy whipping cream on high until the cream has thickened and stiff peaks begin to form.
- Add one tablespoon of pink lemonade mix to each glass and add ¾ cup water to each glass. Stir to mix. Add ice until the glass is around 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each glass with the pink lemonade whipped cream.
- Stir the cream into the lemonade before drinking.