These festive Lucky Charms Hot Chocolate Bombs are perfect for a St. Patrick’s Day treat!
Filled with delicious hot chocolate and marshmallows, you’ll love the steaming cup of hot chocolate created by these Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs!
These St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike! Keep reading to learn how to make these festive and delicious Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs.
Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- white chocolate chips
- instant cocoa mix
- Lucky Charms marshmallows
You’ll need a round silicone mold to create the hot cocoa bombs.
And, you’ll also need about 6 cups hot milk to make the hot chocolate.
Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl until fully melted.
Use the melted chocolate to coat the inside of the round silicone molds. (set the remaining chocolate aside for later)
Allow the white chocolate to set completely.
Once the chocolate is set, carefully remove the pieces of chocolate from the mold.
Add instant hot cocoa powder to one half of each hot cocoa bomb.
Then top the bomb off with Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Reheat the remains chocolate and use it to connect an empty half and a filled half of white chocolate spheres.
Drizzle extra chocolate over the tops of the bombs and decorate them with the Lucky Charms marshmallows.
Let the cocoa bombs sit until the chocolate hardens before using.
To make a mug of Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa, simply place the bomb in the bottom of a mug. Pour once cup of steaming hot milk over the bomb. Once the bomb melts completely, stir the hot cocoa and enjoy!
- 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
- instant cocoa mix
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- 6 cups hot milk to make the bombs
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Put a spoonful of melted chocolate inside one cup on the silicone mold and use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides of the mold. Continue this process until all the molds are coated.
- Set the remaining chocolate aside for sealing and decorating the bombs.
- Allow the chocolate to set completely, around 2 to 3 hours. You can speed up the process by placing the chocolate in the refrigerator.
- When the chocolate is set, remove each of the chocolate pieces from the mold. Add 2 tablespoons of instant hot cocoa mix to half the pieces and top the hot cocoa mix with Lucky Charms marshmallow.
- Reheat the chocolate in 15 second intervals until melted. Pick up an empty chocolate piece and dip the edges into the melted chocolate. Carefully place it on top of a filled piece and lightly press it into place. Use your finger to smooth melted chocolate around the seam. Continue until all the chocolate bombs are sealed.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the bombs and decorate with marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal.
- Allow the chocolate decorations to set before using, around 1 hour.
- To make the hot chocolate bombs, place the bomb in the bottom of a mug. Pour one cup of hot milk over the top of the bomb to melt the chocolate. When the chocolate is completely melted, stir to combine.