Whipped Kool Aid
This fun and easy Whipped Kool Aid is sure to be a summertime favorite! You only need a few simple ingredients to make this yummy whipped Kool Aid.
If you’re on Tik Tok, you know that whipped drinks are super popular right now.
From whipped coffee to whipped lemonade, there are so many different drinks you can make with this technique. But I bet this recipe for whipped Kool Aid will be your kids’ favorite!
The combination of flavored whipped cream and ice cold Kool Aid creates a delicious drink that any kid will love.
Just use your kid’s favorite Kool Aid flavor to create a sweet treat for them to enjoy in a matter of minutes.
How to make Whipped Kool Aid
This recipe for Whipped Kool Aid requires just a few simple Ingredients:
- 2 packets Kool Aid (we used mixed berry)
- Whipping cream
Making the Whipped Kool Aid is so easy!
First place the Kool Aid, sugar and whipping cream in a bowl.
Beat with a mixer until the cream has thickened and stiff peaks form.
Mix up the packet of Kool Aid in a pitcher as the instructions on the back of the packet direct.
Then, fill two glasses halfway with the prepared Kool Aid and ice.
Finally top each glass with the Kool Aid whipped cream. Just before serving you can gently stir the whipped cream into the Kool Aid to give the ombre look of this drink a more pronounced effect.
That’s it! Now serve and enjoy your whipped Kool Aid!
Whipped Kool Aid
- 2 packets Kool Aid (I used mixed berry)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Whip together the Kool Aid, sugar, and heavy whipping cream on high until the cream has thickened and stiff peaks begin to form.
- Fill two glasses halfway full of prepared Kool Aid and add ice until the cup is around 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each glass with the Kool Aid whipped cream.
- Stir the cream into the Kool Aid before drinking.