This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
It’s already been an adventurous fall for my crew, our calendar is packed with events and gatherings, plus our fall bucket list still has many adventures to mark off.
This time of year, with 6 children, my biggest worry when on outings is picking up an illness. Do you know how long it can take for a cold or virus to work through the whole crew? A long time!
It would be horrible for the entire family to be sidelined with so much beautiful weather and adventure ahead of us! That’s why I keep my purse loaded with all the fall essentials to help keep us healthy.*Tip– Load all your essentials into a small purse. Then you are ready to grab it fo
Here are my must-have purse essential for a healthy fall:r a quick exit. Or, fit the loaded purse easily into a diaper bag, gym bag, mobile office, etc. No searching the bottom of those large bags for the must haves, and no last-minute repacking bags for different activities and outings!
- Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables – because immune support is so important! Momma can’t afford to be sick either!
- Hair barrette for the inevitable static hair and those days hair washing just doesn’t happen.
- Hand sanitizer – especially since my littlest kids still often put hands in mouths, yuck!
- Centrum VitaMints – a refreshing new way to make sure I get my vitamins and stay healthy too.
- ChapStick – dry lips are the worst!
- Advil Tablet Vial – for the inevitable Mom headaches caused by our often loud adventures. Plus it relieves the pain of minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold.
- Lotion – fall itchy skin is no fun away from home.
- Sunglasses- for outdoor adventures and to hide my tired Mom eyes.
- Sanitizing wipes – for shopping carts, picnic tables, and other germy places my children touch
With my purse packed full of all the essentials to keep both my kids and me healthy, we are ready to check more things off our fall bucket list! Hiking and gathering fall leaves is next up for us. What’s left on your family’s fall bucket list?
Check out more great ideas to #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife.