Must Have Purse Essentials for a Healthy Fall
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
It’s already been an adventurous fall for my crew, our calendar is packed with events and gatherings, plus our fall bucket list still has many adventures to mark off.
This time of year, with 6 children, my biggest worry when on outings is picking up an illness. Do you know how long it can take for a cold or virus to work through the whole crew? A long time!
It would be horrible for the entire family to be sidelined with so much beautiful weather and adventure ahead of us! That’s why I keep my purse loaded with all the fall essentials to help keep us healthy.*Tip– Load all your essentials into a small purse. Then you are ready to grab it fo
Here are my must-have purse essential for a healthy fall:r a quick exit. Or, fit the loaded purse easily into a diaper bag, gym bag, mobile office, etc. No searching the bottom of those large bags for the must haves, and no last-minute repacking bags for different activities and outings!
- Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables – because immune support is so important! Momma can’t afford to be sick either!
- Hair barrette for the inevitable static hair and those days hair washing just doesn’t happen.
- Hand sanitizer – especially since my littlest kids still often put hands in mouths, yuck!
- Centrum VitaMints – a refreshing new way to make sure I get my vitamins and stay healthy too.
- ChapStick – dry lips are the worst!
- Advil Tablet Vial – for the inevitable Mom headaches caused by our often loud adventures. Plus it relieves the pain of minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold.
- Lotion – fall itchy skin is no fun away from home.
- Sunglasses- for outdoor adventures and to hide my tired Mom eyes.
- Sanitizing wipes – for shopping carts, picnic tables, and other germy places my children touch
With my purse packed full of all the essentials to keep both my kids and me healthy, we are ready to check more things off our fall bucket list! Hiking and gathering fall leaves is next up for us. What’s left on your family’s fall bucket list?
Check out more great ideas to #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife.
I always have to have chapstick and lotion in my purse. I can’t live without either of those.
I do have to change my purse over for Fall/Winter. I’m a big fan of Emergen-c!
It’s really a good suggestion to have a small purse filled with your top necessities and ready to grab. I always end up struggling to find what I need at the very bottom of my purse which, honestly, is more like a tote! lol
I love your purse! And it’s way more organized than mine, which is more like a bottomless pit!
I love Emergen-C. The 1st sign of anyone in my family getting sick we start this immediately and it works!
I definitely think you have the essentials covered! I’d probably add cough drops and kleenex to my list. I love the fall leaves, but they make me sneeze! 😉
Yep, those would be my must have purse essentials too! Love those little Advil vials.
Yep, sanitizing wipes are a must have when you have kids. I guess they’d be good even if you didn’t have kids!
Hand sanitizer and ChapStick are a must have for me. I have to keep my hands clean because I am always touching my face.
I need to get some of these supplies too. Those vitamints sound perfect. I’d never forget to take them!
Time to clean my purse out for the season. These are very good ideas for stocking stuffers, too – I plan to use a few.
Love your list! I didn’t know Emergen-C was in chewable form. I need to grab some for my purse.
I never leave the house without chapstick! Love it
I love your purse! And it’s a lot more organized than mine, I will definitely use your tips!
Great tips for sure! I done like to make a move without my trusty hand sanitizer!