This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KleenexCares #CollectiveBias
I come from a family of criers- and I have a big family. Happy moment, sad moment, proud moment, you name it, and someone is going to cry. That means I better be prepared with Kleenex at all times!
With 6 kids to round-up and get out the door, remembering the essentials -like Kleenex- is often difficult. Especially since I frequently change my bags: little diaper bag for quick trips, big diaper bag for long days, camera bag, computer bag, purse. I used to realize too late I’d forgotten something important. My choices were either never change my bag (which isn’t going to happen for this bag loving Momma) or find a quick, easy way to move essential stuff from bag to bag. So now, I keep my ‘mom pouch’ packed to easily transfer to whatever bag I am carrying for the day.
My Mom Pouch Essentials:
- Kleenex – for those tear jerking moments. (Get a coupon for $0.75 off any Kleenex here.)
- arnica great for my headaches or sore back, but also perfect for the kids growing pains plus their many (and frequent) bumps and bruises.
- portable electronics charger- great for long days of errands when my phone battery gets low. But also great for charging an iPad when something goes long and the little ones get antsy.
- baby balm- I always have some type of lotion or cream for dry skin and hands. It’s also a great placebo ‘medicine’ when a little one suddenly has an invisible boo boo.
- powdered drink mix- sometimes I just need a little pick me up and this usually does the trick!
Thankfully, I had my Mom Pouch earlier this week when my oldest daughter turned twelve.
Twelve seems like a huge birthday. The last year before becoming a teen. I’m going to cry (again) just thinking about it! I knew I better have tissues on hand as she blew out the candles and we celebrated her big day.
What an emotional, yet fun moment. It’s always special to give a gift that really makes an impact. Her bracelet wasn’t just pretty, it was her family acknowledging that she is no longer a child, but now a young lady.
Don’t get caught without Kleenex at your next tear-jerking moment! Head to Walgreens for all your Mom Pouch essentials and grab your Kleenex coupon here.