When it comes to dessert for a Halloween party, these Graveyard Dirt Cake Cups are the perfect choice!
No-bake and easy to make, also easy to serve and eat thanks to the individual serving size cups. This Halloween treat is perfect for Halloween parties at home or for classroom Halloween parities!
Finding quick and easy snacks to serve your kids is a great way to celebrate the holidays. And when it comes to Halloween, sweet snacks are the way to go!
This simple no-bake graveyard dirt cake cup recipe is the perfect treat to serve your kids on the spooky holiday.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
They’ll love the combination of chocolate pudding and crushed Oreos. And you’ll love how easy this Halloween dessert is to make!
How to make Graveyard Dirt Cake Cups
(You’ll find a printable recipe at the end of this post)
First gather your ingredients and supplies.
You’ll need oreos, instant chocolate pudding, milk, whipped topping, Milano cookies, gummy worms and black gel decorating icing.
You’ll make these Halloween dirt cake cups in clear plastic punch cups.
Mix the chocolate pudding and milk in a large bowl, allowing it to sit until it gets thick.
Crush the Oreo cookies and spread a layer in each of the plastic punch cups.
Using half of the prepared pudding, spread a layer of pudding over the Oreo layer.
Sprinkle another layer of Oreo cookie crumbs over the pudding in the plastic cups.
Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding.
Spread a layer of the mixed pudding and whipped topping across all of the punch cups.
Spring the rest of the crushed Oreos over the top of the pudding mixture.
Chill the pudding cups while you make the gravestones. Use black decorating gel to write RIP on each Milano cookie.
Press one cookie into each cup and top with a gummy worm just before serving.
- 20 Oreos, crushed
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 5 Milano cookies
- 5 gummy worms
- Black gel decorating icing
- Clear plastic cups
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chocolate pudding and milk until well combined. Allow to thicken for five minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of Oreo cookie crumbs in the bottom of each cup.
- Divide half the pudding evenly across each of the cups, spread a smooth layer of pudding on top of the crushed cookies.
- Sprinkle a second layer of crushed cookies on top of the pudding layer.
- Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding and stir to combine.
- Divide the remaining pudding mixture evenly across all five cups, smoothing the top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies over the top of the pudding cups.
- Place the pudding cups in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, make the grave stones by using the black gel decorating icing to write RIP on the front of each Milano cookie. Press one cookie into each cup and top each cup with one gummy worm.