Delicious & Easy Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat to serve your kids before they head off to school or a simple dessert to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner, these pumpkin pie crescent rolls are perfect.
You can never have too much pumpkin during the fall, right? Adding pumpkin to classic recipes is a great way to give any dish more fall flavor and these fun and festive crescent rolls are no different!
These pumpkin pie crescent rolls only require five ingredients to make them. And they’re ready in just 20 minutes!
Another great, fast and easy crescent roll recipe for this time of year is my Cranberry Cheesecake Crescent rolls recipe.
Featuring all the flavors of classic pumpkin pie without all the hard work, these delicious pumpkin crescent rolls are sure to be you go-to fall recipe.
(you’ll find a printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.)
How to make Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
First gather your ingredients. You’ll need just 5 ingredients for this delicious pumpkin snack!
- crescent rolls
- pumpkin pie mix
- pumpkin pie spice
Preheat your oven and unroll each crescent roll.
Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix on each triangle.
Now, roll each crescent up.
Place the crescent rolls on a baking sheet and into the oven to bake.
Just before serving the crescents, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
Brush melted butter on top of each crescent.
Finally, sprinkle the pumpkin pie sugar on top.
That’s it! So easy! Serve these Pumpkin Crescents for all your fall gatherings!
If you love these Pumpkin Crescent rolls, you are sure to love these Cranberry Cheesecake crescent rolls too!
Super Easy Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
Easy and delicious pumpkin pie crescent rolls are the perfect pumpkin recipe for fall desserts!
- 1 package crescent rolls
- ½ cup pumpkin pie mix
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll each crescent roll triangle. Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie mix over the top of each triangle and carefully roll it up.
- Place the crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and bake according to the package instructions, usually 9 to 13 minutes.
- When the crescent rolls are golden brown, remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Before serving, whisk together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Brush butter on top of each crescent roll and sprinkle the sugar mixture over the top to coat.
Well, this was awesome delicious this easy pumpkin pie crescent rolls recipe. Definitely gonna share this recipe with my audience. Thanks.
Can the butter and sugar be done after they cool , to take to a party?
Yes, you can add the butter and sugar ahead of time when serving for a party. I’d just be careful not to stack them to keep the sugar from getting knocked off.