Have you jumped on board the Mocha Bomb trend yet? These delicious pumpkin spice mocha bombs are the perfect choice for fall!
Learn how to make these fabulous pumpkin spice mocha bombs today! They are not at all difficult to make, and they are so much fun to sip!
When the fall season rolls around, who doesn’t love sipping on a delicious pumpkin spice latte?
With the help of these pumpkin spice mocha bombs, you can transform your plain fall coffee into a fun treat.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Featuring expresso powder and pumpkin spice inside a dark chocolate shell, these delicious mocha bombs are packed with fall flavor. They’re almost as fun to make as they are to drink!
(scroll to the end for the printable recipe and instructions)
Pumpkin Spice Mocha Bombs
- dark chocolate chips
- instant espresso powder
- pumpkin spice
- orange melting chocolate
- hot milk to make the bombs
You’ll need a round silicone mold to make the pumpkin spice mocha bombs.
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
Put a spoonful of melted chocolate inside one cup on the silicone mold and use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides of the mold. Continue this process until all the molds are coated.
Set the molds aside until they fully harden, you can put them in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
Carefully remove each piece from the mold after the chocolate hardens.
Add instant expresso powder and pumpkin spice to one half of the chocolate pieces.
Now, close the chocolate spheres. To close the bombs, heat a plate in the microwave. Then press the empty chocolate semi-circle onto the hot plate to melt the chocolate, then press the melted edges onto one of the filled pieces. Hold until the chocolate bomb is sealed.
Now, decorate the pumpkin spice mocha bombs with melted chocolate and more pumpkin spice.
To make the mocha bombs, place the bomb in the bottom of a mug. Pour one cup of hot milk over the top of the bomb to melt the chocolate. When the chocolate is completely melted, stir to combine.
- 1 12-ounce package dark chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice, plus more for decorating
- ¼ cup orange melting chocolate
- 6 cups hot milk to make the bombs
- Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Put a spoonful of melted chocolate inside one cup on the silicone mold and use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides of the mold. Continue this process until all the molds are coated.
- Set the remaining chocolate aside for sealing and decorating the bombs.
- Allow the chocolate to set completely, around 2 to 3 hours. You can speed up the process by placing the chocolate in the refrigerator.
- When the chocolate is set, remove each of the chocolate pieces from the mold.
- Add around one tablespoon of instant espresso powder and ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice in each piece.
- Heat a glass plate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Press the sides of an empty chocolate semi-circle onto the hot plate to melt the chocolate, then press the melted edges onto one of the filled pieces. Hold until sealed.
- Melt the orange chocolate according to the package instructions and reheat the leftover dark chocolate.
- Place the melted chocolate into piping bags.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the bombs to decorate. Sprinkle more pumpkin spice over the top of each bomb.
- Allow the chocolate decorations to set before using, around 1 hour.
- To make the mocha bombs, place the bomb in the bottom of a mug. Pour one cup of hot milk over the top of the bomb to melt the chocolate. When the chocolate is completely melted, stir to combine.