During the holiday season, our calendar is filled with family gatherings, which are often potluck. This colorful Zesty Corn Salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser every time. As a busy Mom, I love that I can make this dish ahead of time. No trying to wrangle 6 kids out the door while also cooking. And since this Zesty Corn Salad is served cold, no worry with trying to get a hot dish to the party or keeping it hot until dinner is served!
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper. diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed Olives (Grab a coupon here)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
Enter to win The Holiday Memories Sweepstakes here. First prize includes an Instant Print Digital Camera and more! Wouldn’t that be great for capturing fun holiday memories?
Looking for even more great holiday recipe ideas? Here are some great choices!