These adorable Grinch Pretzels are the perfect addition to any holiday gathering. Not only are they delicious, but they are also quick and easy to make! The kids can even get in on helping with this fun and completely edible Grinch snack.
Whether your family is gathering for an annual movie viewing of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, or you are making snacks for a Christmas party, Grinch Pretzels are sure to be a hit! Mix a few Grinch Pretzels in your bowl of popcorn for a perfect Grinch movie night.
My family loves all things Grinch during the holiday season, and with the excitement of a new movie coming out we are going over the top with our Grinch decor, crafts, and snacks this year.
Here’s how you make make these adorable Grinch Pretzels:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Twist Mini Pretzels
- Green Chocolate Candy Melts
- Candy Sunflower Seeds (yellow)
- Candy confetti Hearts
- Black Food Writer Marker
1. Take the green candy melts and with your food writer pen, draw on a Grinch face. Then add 2 black lines to the yellow sunflower seeds to represent the eyes.
2. Next, melt about 1/3 cup of the candy melts and place in a sandwich baggie or piping bag.
3. Pipe small dots of chocolate on the pretzels then place the Grinch faces and plain candy melts on top. Let Dry.
4. On the Plain candy melts, place a dot of chocolate and stick on the candy hearts. On the Grinch faces, place 2 dots of chocolate and place on the eyes. Let dry.
5. Enjoy these fun Grinch treats!!
Do you love How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Which movie version is your family favorite, or do you prefer the book?
If you love the Grinch, be sure to check out this fun DIY Grinchy Calm Down Jar!