This delicious Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge full of gooey butterscotch, which chocolate, and vanilla is the perfect treat for all Harry Potter fans!
If you’ve ever had the yummy Honeydukes Butterbeer Fudge at Universal Studios, you’ve got to try making your own Butterbeer Fudge at home! No need to wait for a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to enjoy the amazing taste of Butterbeer Fudge.
This super easy homemade Butterbeer Fudge Recipe requires just 4 ingredients! Plus, it will take just 10 minutes to whip up this simple Butterbeer Fudge! And no baking or stovetop required- all you need is a microwave and refrigerator!
How to make Butterbeer Fudge
First gather the 4 ingredients needed to make this delicious Butterbeer Fudge.
- butterscotch baking chips
- vanilla frosting
- white chocolate baking chips
- vanilla frosting
Prepare an 8×8 inch baking pan by lining it with wax paper or parchment paper. Or, you can simply spray the pan with non-stick spray.
In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave the butterscotch chips in increments of 30 seconds. Stirring between intervals until the butterscotch is melted.
Add in half of the vanilla frosting, then mix until the frosting is fully blended into the melted butterscotch.
Pour the butterscotch mixture into the pan, use a sheet of parchment paper to flatten out the fudge.
Put the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt the chips in the microwave using 30 second intervals and stirring between each interval.
Add the rest of the vanilla frosting to the white chocolate and stir well.
Pour the white chocolate and vanilla fudge on top of the butterscotch fudge.
If you’d like to have swirled frosting, use a toothpick to swirl the two frostings together.
Use the piece of parchment to flatten the fudge.
Add sprinkles to the fudge if you’ like.
Refrigerate the fudge for at least an hour before cutting and serving.
- 11oz butterscotch baking chips
- 1 can vanilla frosting, divided
- 8 oz white chocolate baking chips
- Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment or wax paper, or spray the pan with non stick spray and set aside.
- Pour the butterscotch chips into a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring after each interval.
- Add in half a can (8 oz) of vanilla frosting.
- Mix until fully blended with no streaks, then pour it into the prepared pan and spread it out.
- Use a second sheet of parchment to flatten the fudge.
- Add the white chocolate chips to another microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir, then microwave for 30 more seconds. (microwave in 15 second intervals if the chocolate is not completely melted.
- Add in the other half a can of vanilla frosting and stir the chocolate and frosting together until there are no streaks.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture on top of the butterscotch fudge.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the two fudges together (optional)
- Use a piece of parchment to flatten.
- Add sprinkles if you'd like.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Cut into squares after refridgerating.