These Crescent Roll S’mores– soft, fluffy crescent rolls filled with chocolate and marshmallows, topped with graham cracker crumbs- have all the delicious gooey taste of s’mores.
The best part? You can make them in the house in your oven for a yummy s’mores treat- no campfire required! Plus, these crescent roll s’mores only require 4 ingredients!
These oven baked s’mores with crescent rolls have a light, flaky outside with and a gooey chocolate inside, drizzled with melted chocolate and graham cracker crumbs. All the flavors of a s’more that you know and love but much easier to make and just as delicious!
My whole family adores these amazing S’mores Crescent Rolls. The little kids beg for S’mores roll ups nearly every summer Friday night.
Lets make some indoor s’mores!
How to make Crescent Roll S’mores
- crescent roll dough
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers
Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Open the crescent roll can, unroll the dough, and separate the dough into triangles.
Sprinkle the triangles with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Gently press the chips and marshmallows down to keep them in place.
Roll the crescent rolls up, beginning at the widest end.
Place the crescent rolls on the baking sheet.
Bake, then cool the crescent rolls for five to ten minutes.
Melt chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag.
*hint- you can use a zip-top bag instead. Simply fill the bag, close the zipper, and snip off a small piece of one corner to make a simple homemade piping bag.
Using the piping bag filled with melted chocolate, drizzle the chocolate over the cooled s’more crescents.
Sprinkle the crescent rolls with crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Sprinkle the 1 cup of chocolate chips and mini marshmallows over each triangle and lightly press them into place.
- Roll the crescent rolls up starting at the large end.
- Place the crescent rolls on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool on the pan for five minutes, then transfer them to a wire cooling rack.
- Place the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips in a piping bag and heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals. After each interval, remove the bag form the microwave and press the chocolate chips between your hands to mix. Continue heating until the chocolate is melted.
- Cut the tip off the piping bag and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the warm crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the top and serve warm.