This adorable and delicious Easter Dessert Charcuterie Board features the cutest Easter Bunny butt cookie dip with all your favorite sweet treats for dipping!
This Easter Bunny Charcuterie Board is perfect to enjoy at any Easter gathering. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it also provides the most adorable edible Easter decor to your Easter dessert table!
This Easter Dessert Charcuterie board includes the most delicious, no cook, Funfetti and white chocolate flavored dip, which we will shape into the cutest Easter Bunny butt.
Kids and adults alike will love dipping their favorite treats into this delicious dip. This Easter dessert charcuterie idea is so easy and versatile.
Not only is the bunny butt dip super easy to make, but you can surround your bunny with your family’s favorite dippers. We love using vanilla wafers, graham crackers, pretzels, and mini brownies.
Grab your favorite plate or platter and get started making your own Easter Dessert Charcuterie.
Choose a smaller plate to really showcase the adorable bunny butt. Make it really simple by just choosing one or two types of dippers to surround the bunny butt dip with. You can’t go wrong with vanilla wafers or graham crackers!
Or, choose a large charcuterie board and make an elaborate display of delicious Easter treats. Add pastel colored Easter candies, marshamallows, and pastel sprinkles to really make your Easter Charcuterie Board pop!
How to make the cutest ever Bunny Easter Charcuterie Board
- cream cheese
- white chocolate chips
- Funfetti cake mix
- vanilla extract
- white chocolate
In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, white chocolate chips, sprinkles, cake mix, and vanilla.
Mix until well combined.
Seperate the cream cheese mixture into four balls. One large one for the bunny’s body, a small one for the tail and two medium balls for the feet.
Roll each cream cheese ball into shaved white chocolate.
Place the feet onto the bunny butt, carefully flattening them and making them a bit more oval shape as you push them onto the body ball.
Add four pink M&Ms to each foot as shown below.
Next press the tail on top of the bunny butt.
Now, arrange the dippers you’ve chosen around the bunny butt on your Easter Charcuterie Board.
Looking for even more adorable Easter Bunny themed treats?
This Easter Bunny Bark is a great addition to your Easter dessert table!
These white chocolate dipped Oreos make an adorable Easter bunny dessert.
Or, make these Easter Bunny sugar cookies to serve alongside your Easter Charcuterie Board.
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Funfetti cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, shaved
- 8 pink M&Ms
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, white chocolate chips, sprinkles,, cake mix, and vanilla
- Mix ingredients together until well combined
- Separate the cream cheese mixture into the following sizes:
one large ball (body)
two medium size balls (feet)
one small ball (tail)
- Roll each cream cheese ball into shaved white chocolate.
- Use the large ball for the bunny butt, the two medium size balls for the feet slightly oval shaped and the small ball for the tail.
- Carefully flatten the feet and make them in a slight oval shape to make them look realistic
- Gently press four M&Ms into each one of the feet
- Serve with cookies, pretzels, and dippers of your choice