Who doesn’t love an easy hand-held dessert recipe that requires almost no prep and barely any clean up? Store bought crescent rolls filled with the most delicious strawberry cheesecake flavor- yes please! The filling in these rolls is just strawberries, sugar, and cream cheese. So simple yet so delicious!.
These delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls are the perfect easy to make dessert when you’re craving strawberry cheesecake, but don’t want the difficulty of making a traditional cheesecake. In fact, they are so easy your kids will be able to create them nearly independently! This yummy dessert is the perfect choice for baking with kids!
Cheesecake is always a popular dessert for kids and adults alike! But making cheesecake from scratch isn’t exactly easy.
When you are looking for a quick sweet treat for dessert or after school snack these Strawberry Cheesecakes are sure to delight. S’mores Crescent Rolls and Strawberry Energy Balls are two other quick and easy treats that my kids love.
You can even serve these yummy crescent roll strawberry cheesecakes for a special breakfast treat!
The next time you’re craving a bite of homemade cheesecake, why not use crescent rolls instead? Crescent roll desserts are always a great choice for quick and delicious treats!
This recipe for strawberry cheesecake crescent rolls is packed with cheesecake flavor without all the hard work.
That’s because with the help of premade dough, you can whip up a delicious dessert in under 30 minutes!
That means this quick and easy sweet treat is perfect for your next party.
You can serve them warm with a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream to make the Strawberry Cheesecake crescents even more amazing!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Quick and Easy – you’ll have this treat ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes!
- Kid-Friendly – kids love these yummy treats AND they are so simple kids can even enjoy making them independently!
- Customizable- if you have other fruit on hand, you can switch the strawberries for your favorite fruit
- Perfect for breakfast, an after school snack OR dessert!
Add a few chocolate chips to the strawberry and sugar mixture for Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Crescents.
Switch the strawberries out for another berry, such as blueberries or raspberries.
Add diced kiwi to the strawberry sugar mixture for a Strawberry Kiwi Cheesecake Crescent
Tips for making Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
To prevent oozing, be sure not to overfill the crescent rolls.
Don’t forget to brush the crescents with melted butter to make them a lovely golden brown.
Serve the Strawberry Cheesecake Crescents with whipped cream or ice cream- or BOTH!
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
- crescent roll dough
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- heavy cream
Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, and 1/4 a cup of sugar until smooth.
Dice your strawberries, and mix them with a little sugar in a separate bowl.
Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom of each triangle, then top the cream cheese with a spoonful of the diced and sweetened strawberries.
Roll up the crescents starting from the wide end.
Place the crescents on the prepared baking sheet.
Brush the top of each strawberry cheesecake crescent roll with beaten egg.
Bake in the preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
Allow the rolls to cool, then whisk together the powdered sugar and heavy cream.
Drizzle the glaze on top of each crescent roll just before serving.
How to Store Leftover Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 days.
You can enjoy this treat straight from the refrigerator, or warm them up for just a few seconds in the microwave.
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the strawberries and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom of each triangle, then top with a spoon full of strawberries.
- Roll up the crescents starting from the wide end, then place each crescent roll on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each crescent roll with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool, then whisk together the powdered sugar and cream.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top of each crescent roll before serving.